Ad Source: Direct
Car Location: Bellingham, Washington
Asking Price: $13,000
- Model Year: 1973
- Body Style: Sports Estate
- Trim: P1800ES
- Odometer: 150,000
- Engine: B20
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
- Preferred Method: Any
More Details & Pictures
1973 1800es which I love but never drive. Too many hobbies too little time, and I could use the money.
Purchased in 2010 and all work done 2014 or after. Car has about 150,000 total miles, I estimate I’ve added about 1,000-2,000. I only drive it locally and rarely at that.
Drives great, stops great, but needs an engine rebuild (priced accordingly), $13,000.
Here’s everything I’ve done since 2014:
- Bare metal respray in 2014, always under cover since then. Deleted side markers and antenna hole. Body work is perfect but there are a few paint issues.
- No rust that I know of.
- New door and window seals
- Rebuilt transmission
- New brake calipers, lines, pads
- Electronic ignition installed
- New fuel lines plus cleaned tank
- New exhaust
- New sport springs and Bilstein shocks
- New fuel pump
- Seats reupholstered
- All new carpet
- New interior panels
- New headliner
- New dash pads (not covers, new pads)
- 3 sets of wheels, original steel, rare IPD Evolution, and AT
- Tires in great shape
- Needs an engine rebuild, smokes bad on acceleration and needs to be dealt with (priced accordingly)
- Had the clock rebuilt, but only works when ignition is on (may bad wire)
- When the car was resprayed there are a couple spots where some small bubbles popped up in places where the paint did not bond well. Never bothered me but it’s there.
- Has a hot start issue (runs rough) that I’ve never taken the time to figure out, crack the hood when parked and not an issue.
- Door locks need attention
- Needs instrument lights (I think just bulbs as they worked before replacing dash pads)
Call or text [REDACTED]
Thanks for looking,