Ad Source: Direct
Car Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Asking Price: $24,000 CAD (Final Sale Price)
- Model Year: 1965
- Body Style: Notch Coupe
- Trim: P1800S
- Odometer: See Below
- Engine: See Below
- Seller Type: Private Owner
- Name: SOLD!
- Phone: SOLD!
- Email: SOLD!
- Preferred Method: Email
More Details & Pictures
1965 Volvo 1800S (titled as a 1966) Silver Body in good shape, minimal rust! Runs & drives! TRUE MILEAGE UNKNOWN.
Selling my favorite car I’ve ever owned and I’m very sad to see it go, but sadly I have no choice! I was not planning on selling it.
* Runs and drives, turns heads like crazy.
* Originally white, was repainted silver about 20 years ago.
* Motor has a performance cam and exhaust.
* Currently mounted are replica bumpers, however I do have the original bumpers.
* Brand new VTO Wheels and Continental tires. New front tie rods.
* Upgraded parts from “Swedish Embassy”: Start switch upgrade, fuse box upgrade, brake light kit.
* Replacement chrome trim for fender included as well as all new rubbers from Volvo for the windows/doors. Haven’t had time to install those yet.
* Speedometer needs to be rebuilt currently inop. Common for these cars with Smiths gauges from the 60s. Needs linkage piece for parking brake, can be fabbed.
Please contact me if you have questions. I do not have major history for this vehicle apart from what the previous owner told me so documentation is limited. I have however confirmed details on the car’s origin with the Volvo Archive in Sweden.